Friday, August 22, 2014

P.T. Review

P.T. Review
P.T. What the hell is that? It's free, screw it. 
What does P.T. stand for? Physical training? You actually do find out later on after you beat the game.
The first thing you'll notice about this game is that it looks good, damn good! At times damn near photo realistic.Just like Portal this demo has one of the simplest game concepts in history, go through the door. 
Also like Portal it's not just that simple. You truly are fighting with the games mechanics when you play it.
 Get ready to fall in love with this hallway because it's all this game is.
 In each room you are forced to do something with the room that's slightly different.
 While each sections variance is small the tension is heightened with the ghost Lisa, who is after you.
 None of this means anything unless the game is scary though,
 boy oh boy is this one of the freakiest things I've played in a while.
 Other then this games stupid, cryptic, ending
 which according to the message boards I've read is different for everyone,
  this demo is amazing and well worth your time to give it a try.
I don't know if I should rate a demo but I'm going to,  
 9 out of 10.
 Sadly it's one of the best things I've played on my PS4.



No comments:

Post a Comment